Be sure to check out some of the incredible results we delivered for our Clients.
Management Systems Design & Implementation Training
Verrico Associates offers customized, Client-specific training for all facets of management system design and implementation
If you’re designing and implementing a management system, you’ll need a set of cross-functional employees involved. Effective design comes with effective knowledge. Verrico Associates training for design and implementation of a management system provides the right functional knowledge to the appropriate people in the organization.
Verrico Associates provides management system design and implementation courses for all major ISO standards and other recognized industry specifications, including ISO 14001 and 9001; ISO 45001; OHSAS 18001; ISO 50001; RC14001 and RCMS; and Operational Excellence. Training includes:
- Management system basics
- Writing an effective policy
- Risk prioritization methodology
- Determining legal requirements
- Setting objectives and targets
- Developing a training program
- Communications with stakeholders
- Document control and records management
- How to build “the manual”
- Monitoring and measuring performance and control
- Assessing regulatory compliance
- Building a nonconformance and corrective action system
- How to build and manage an internal audit program
- Conducting an effective management review
No events found.